- Page 1 Best of CES 2015: New products that impressed us
- Page 2 Samsung JS9500/JS9000 Super UHD TVs
- Page 3 Alcatel OneTouch Watch
- Page 4 Toshiba Satellite Click Mini
- Page 5 Panasonic 65-inch OLED TV
- Page 6 Garmin Vivoactive
- Page 7 Dell XPS 13 2015
- Page 8 LG G Flex 2
- Page 9 LG’s 2015 4K OLED TVs
- Page 10 Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2015
- Page 11 Withings Activité Pop
- Page 12 Mad Catz L.Y.N.X. 9
This might just be the best sports-focused smartwatch we’ve come across to date. The Garmin Vivoactive will arrive in April, and it’s got bags of potential. There are four dedicated modes for running, cycling, swimming and golf, as well as in-built GPS. At best, Garmin says you’ll squeeze up to three weeks from it, though with GPS enabled that number will be a lot lower.
Sleep is tracked automatically, and Garmin’s own app store should provide loads of features when it fills out a bit. Design and screen quality, however, is hugely disappointing. The square face paired with a rubber strap is not a good look, and the display is nowhere near as sharp or responsive as we’d like. Not great for the vain and fashionable, but a real device to look out for if you’re really into your sports.