- Page 1 Best Moto G cases to buy
- Page 2 Motorola Moto G Shell
- Page 3 Motorola Moto G Flip case
- Page 4 PDair Book and Flip Leather cases for Moto G
- Page 5 Case-Mate Barely There
- Page 6 Orzly Fusion Case for Moto G
- Page 7 Otterbox Commuter for Moto G
- Low visual impact
- Low bulk
- White/pink/black shades
As we discovered in our look at the biggest Motorola Moto G problems, getting a case for the phone is a good idea. The non-replaceable plastic edges of the phone are just that bit too prone to damage.
However, if you want to make the phone seem like it doesn’t have a case on at all, the Case-Mate Barely There is a solid bet. It’s a rubber skin that comes in black, white and pink shades. And it protects the Motorola Moto G’s body without adding too much to its bulkiness or weight. It costs about £15 in the UK.