While the shiny new flagship phones get most of the headlines, bargains are usually found if you look for something a little older. That’s precisely the case with this iPhone 11 deal.
This is a great choice for someone who doesn’t want to pay a high amount upfront or be stuck with pricey monthly payments and it’s also a great pick if you don’t need the latest handset. The iPhone 11 remains a strong phone and as Apple supports its devices for a long time, it continues to get software and security updates.
Forget the iPhone SE, the iPhone 11 is now a cheap handset
Mobilesphonesdirect is currently offering the iPhone 11 for just £9 upfront with a £22 a month contract on O2, a great price for a phone that’ll still run the latest iOS 17 update.
- Mobile Phones Direct
- £22 a month
- £9 upfront
If you’re after a newer iPhone, we recommend this fantastic deal on the iPhone 15 Pro which we can’t see sticking around for too long.
The monthly contract here gets you a healthy 40GB of data on the O2 network, while the iPhone 11 itself packs a 6.1-inch display, dual 12MP rear cameras, an A13 Bionic chip, Face ID and 4K video recording.
Our favourite Black Friday deals:
We’re rounding up all the best Black Friday deals on our live blog, and you can see some of our favourite early deals below.
- Pixel 8 Pro with 250GB data – £149 upfront and just £29.99 a month
- Pixel 7a with 250GB data – £9 upfront and just £17.99 a month
- iPhone 12 with unlimited data – Just £25 a month
- Sony WF-1000XM5 wireless earbuds – Previously £259, now just £219
- Ninja 3-in-1 Toaster – Was £149, now just £129
- Oral B Pro 3 3500 Electric Toothbrush – Was £99.99, now just £34.99
- Nothing Phone (2) SIM-Free – Was £629, now just £549
- Xbox Series X Console – Was £479.99, now just £359.99
- PlayStation 5 Console – Was £479.99, now £379
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage (PS5) – Was £44.99, now just £34.99
- Asus ROG Ally Handheld Gaming Console – Was £699, now just £599