Black Friday is here, and if you’re on the hunt for a big saving on Nintendo’s Switch console, then you’ve come to the right place. We’ve spotted loads of good Switch savings, and you’ll see some of the best below.
Our team of experts has been trawling through the web to find the absolute best deals for Nintendo Switch fans. We’ve managed to find bundles for the original Nintendo Switch, Switch OLED and Switch Lite.
And if you already own a Nintendo Switch, there are still plenty of other juicy offers available for both accessories and games. There are even some discounts for the brand new Pokémon games.
You can check out our shortlist of the very best Black Friday Nintendo Switch deals below. Also, see our FAQ section further down if you need any burning questions answered.
Nintendo Switch Deal of the day
Nintendo Switch with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Save big on the Nintendo Switch this Black Friday
- Was £336.99
- Now £259
Best Black Friday Nintendo Switch Deals
- Nintendo Switch with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Was £336.99, Now £259
- Nintendo Switch + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe + Pokémon Scarlet – Now £289.99
- Nintendo Switch Lite + Animal Crossing New Horizons – Now £229.99
- Nintendo Switch OLED + Pokémon Scarlet + £10 gift card – Was £369.98, Now £339.99
- Pokémon Violet – Was £49.99, Now £39.85
- Switch SD Memory card (128GB) – Was £40.99, Now £14.99
- Sonic Frontiers – Was £54.99, Now £32.95
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga – Was £49.99, Now £34.89
- SpongeBob Squarepants: Battle For Bikini Bottom – Was £19.95, Now £14.99
- Turtle Beach Recon 200 Gen 2 gaming headset – Was £49.99, Now £24.99
- Snorlax Switch case – Was: £18.99, Now £15.19
Yes, the Black Friday sales have already begun, although we’re expecting even more deals to arrive this Friday.
It really just comes down to preference. You’ll likely find better deals for physical games during Black Friday and you’ll also be able to sell them later. Meanwhile, digital games are more convenient because you don’t have to carry the cartridge around to play.
The original Switch and Switch Lite have 32GB of storage, so you’ll be able to store about three to six games depending on their file sizes. Buying an SD memory card is a great way to expand the storage, especially during Black Friday.