NieR: Automata’s 3C3C1D119440927 DLC pack is available now on PS4 and PC, Square Enix has announced.
The content pack is up for sale on PS4 for £11.49 and £9.49 on Steam, adding a selection of new quests, costumes and more to the post-apocalyptic RPG.
As well as including cosmetic options inspired by the original NieR, players can also do battle with Square Enix CEO Yosuke Matsuda and Platinum Games CEO Kenichi Sato in new coliseum trials. Yep, you read that right.
Related: Best PS4 Games
You can find the full list of new stuff below:
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, including the “Revealing Outfit” for 2B, “Young Man’s Outfit” for 9S and “Destroyer Outfit” for A2.
- Records adding special music tracks to the player’s jukebox.
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories, including hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair.
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects.
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets.
- Battle Square Enix CEO Yosuke Matsuda and Platinum Games CEO Kenichi Sato in epic boss battles via the DLC’s new Colosseum challenges.
Kirk McKeand scored NieR: Automata 8/10 in his review. Here’s what he thought:
“NieR: Automata is brilliant. It strikes the balance between RPG and action game unlike anything else in the genre. It’s a game you kind of have to meet halfway, with a story that gets more complex and interesting the more you prod at it. If you’re willing to commit, though, you’ll be rewarded.”
Watch: Call of Duty WW2 – 5 Things You Need to Know
What are your thoughts on NieR: Automata? Let us know in the comments.