- Page 1 Best Hand Blenders 2018: 6 of the best you can buy
- Page 2 Dualit DHB2 Hand Blender
- Page 3 Kenwood kMix Hand Blender HB891
- Page 4 Philips Viva Collection HR1617
- Page 5 Morphy Richards Accents 402010 Hand Blender
- Page 6 Tefal SlimForce
- Five speed settings
- Tools for cutting, grating, slicing and whisking
- 700W motor
The Kenwood kMix HB891 is a hand blender and food processor in one, which accounts for the high price, but you get a great deal in return. The food processor bowl comes with blades for cutting, grating and slicing — the latter is great for shredding lettuce quickly. You get two different size whisk tools as well.
This is a good looking machine and it comes with a display stand for organising all those tools, which we love. The five speed settings give you plenty of control. The only downside is this machine is slightly heavier than others, which is reassuring but sometimes tiring.
Buy Now at Amazon.co.uk from £82
At time of review the Kenwood kMix Hand Blender HB891 was available for £100.