- Page 1 Best Hand Blenders 2018: 6 of the best you can buy
- Page 2 Dualit DHB2 Hand Blender
- Page 3 Kenwood kMix Hand Blender HB891
- Page 4 Philips Viva Collection HR1617
- Page 5 Morphy Richards Accents 402010 Hand Blender
- Page 6 Tefal SlimForce
- 800ml and 500ml beakers
- 700W blending motor
- Three attachments, including mayonnaise blender
This is a great hand blender. It’s ergonomic and comfy thanks to the soft-touch handle. It performs all the usual blending tasks with aplomb, but the extra mayonnaise attachment is fantastic. It makes creating sauces and condiments, such as ketchup, tzatziki and avocado dip, an absolute breeze. It takes less than 30 seconds to make a lovely mayonnaise using the recipe provided.
This is also fantastic value. It’s the same price as most mid-range hand blenders, but it performs much better than that. If you’ve never owned a hand blender before, this is a great first time buy.
At time of review the Tefal SlimForce was available for £59.99.