- Page 1 Best Hand Blenders 2018: 6 of the best you can buy
- Page 2 Dualit DHB2 Hand Blender
- Page 3 Kenwood kMix Hand Blender HB891
- Page 4 Philips Viva Collection HR1617
- Page 5 Morphy Richards Accents 402010 Hand Blender
- Page 6 Tefal SlimForce
- 600W motor with eight speed settings
- Mini chopping with handled jug
- Wall bracket for storing blender
This is a stylish, solid feeling hand blender that also works very well. The mini chopper enclosed within the large, handled jug is very useful, as are the traditional balloon whisk and stem blender. The grip fits comfortably in your hand, which makes it easy to handle no matter how hard the job is.
We found the Morphy Richards Accents gave us excellent control — it works just as well for making smooth sauces as chunkier dips such as hummus. We like the fact you get a wall bracket for holding the main blender, though you’ll have to find somewhere else for the jug and attachments.
At time of review the Morphy Richards Accents 402010 Hand Blender was available for £70.