Bully: Anniversary Edition is now available for iOS and Android devices, offering an improved version of Rockstar’s scholarly classic.
This re-released version of the PS2 original is a port of the Scholarship Edition, previously available on Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii.
iOS and Android owners will be treated to higher resolution textures and revamped touch controls perfect for playing on the go.
In addition to improved visuals and controls, Rockstar has also introduced a Friend Challenges features that allows you and your pals to compete in a number of minigames.
You can check out the full list of new features below:
- Includes the complete Bully story with extra missions, characters, classroom mini-games, and unlockable items from Bully: Scholarship Edition
- Gorgeous graphics: high resolution textures, dynamic lighting, shadows and particle effects
- Native support for high resolution displays
- Challenge your friends anywhere with turn based multiplayer Friend Challenges. Play on the go and get notified when it’s your turn
- Intelligent touch controls with contextual buttons only when you need them
- Seamlessly continue your game across all your devices with cloud saves via the Rockstar Games Social Club
- Physical controller support
Bully: Anniversary Edition is available now on iOS and Android for £4.99.