An exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing technology sites at an exciting time in its evolution.
Trusted Reviews is looking for a new mobiles writer to join the team and help expand our mobile coverage into new and exciting areas. The writer will be responsible for writing news stories and other content, including round-ups and reviews across the site’s biggest section.
This could be the perfect role for a recent graduate who’s a London-based lover of all things phones and tablets. A passion for the latest and greatest mobile tech is expected, along with knowledge and understanding of the surrounding industry.
You’ll get the chance to write about the latest tech, and there’s international travel too.
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this role then email across your CV, covering letter and any examples of your previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck and see below for the full job description:
- Writing engaging and knowledgeable news stories about smartphones that drive audience growth
- Working closely with the mobiles team to produce audience-winning news and features.
- Helping to ensure rumours pages, best-of guides and other features are up-to-date
- Key coverage areas will include phones, tablets and wearables.
- Thinking of new growth areas and ways to improve and differentiate news output.
Key skills and attributes
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Some experience writing about technology or smartphones would be preferred, but not required
- A keen interest in smartphones and related technology and trends
- Ability to write quickly, accurately and to short deadlines
- Multimedia/video experience useful but not essential
This is a full-time, freelance role (initially).