EA Games has detailed all the DLC content you’ll get with the Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass.
The Star Wars Battlefront website has been updated with new details about the DLC you’ll get if you fork out for the game’s Season Pass.
“Expanded your galaxy with the Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass. Get four upcoming digital expansion packs filled with new content that will take you to new locations across a galaxy far, far away,” explained EA Games.
Players can expect four expansion packs, which delivers the following content:
- 20 new pieces of galactic tech including weapons, vehicles and Star Cards for both Rebels and Imperials
- Four more heroes and villains for you to fight as or against
- 16 additional multiplayer maps featuring new locations
- Four exciting new game modes
- Two-week early access to each expansion pack
- Exclusive “Shoot First” emote
Related: Star Wars Battlefront Weapons Guide
The Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass costs £39.99 on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
Usually DLC packs cost £14.99 individually, so it’s worth getting the Season Pass if you plan to buy them all.
The first of the four DLC packs is due to arrive in “early 2016”.
However, you will get some Battlefront DLC for free. The Force Awakens-inspired Battle of Jakku DLC arrives in December, with anyone who pre-ordered getting it on December 1 and everyone else on December 8.