The drool-worthy iPhone X has landed – at a wallet-ruining price. So we’ve found 10 other ways you could spend £999.
1. Glug 208 pints of beer (in London)
We reckon we could stretch that into about 40 nights out on the pop, getting pleasantly squiffy off five jars of jungle juice each time.
2. Wolf down over 300 Big Macs like a modern-day Henry VIII
Luncheon of kings.
3. Spend 50 days at Disney World because growing up is terrible
Imagine how sick of Mickey Mouse you could get by filling almost two entire months with the squeaky rotter.
4. Get a 2003 Ford Fiesta and relive your learner driver days
You’d probably even have enough left over to spruce it up with a sick spoiler and some rudeboy alloys.
5. Buy 5 Moto G5s to prove phones don’t have to cost the earth
It’s the king of budget handsets, so why not grab one for all the family (even the dog).
6. See Paul McCartney live in concert 5 times
That’d involve 35 majestic minutes of Hey Jude and 20 solid minutes of Let it Be.
7. Build the LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon and Death Star
You can’t even put a price on the kind of joy they’d bring.
8. Buy 3333 Freddos while poorly concealing your rage at their shocking price hike
The greatest tuck shop in the world, and it’s all yours!
9. Devour 4,008 Chicken McNuggets as if you just lost a game of Truth or Dare
Dinner of champions.
10. Fly to California to see Apple Park up close
And if you bump into Tim Cook, kick him in the shins for making Apple’s most expensive phone yet so hard to resist.
Related: iPhone 9
Would you spend £1,000 on a phone? Tweet us @trustedreviews