No more maybes or what ifs; Samsung has just dropped an actual television advertisement for the Galaxy Note 7.
A new video has been published on Samsung Mobile’s Korean YouTube channel under the name ‘Next NOTE’, finally confirming beyond doubt that the new Galaxy Note handset is imminent. The advertisement features actual footage of the Galaxy Note 7, and teases a bunch of features.
Check it out:
We’ve broken down what we think some of the teasers mean (and some that we’re clueless about):
1. A fingerprint scanner, obviously
2. Difficulty unlocking? Maybe the rumoured iris scanner is real after all
3. This is selfie flash, surely
4. Hmm, we’re stumped. Car-crash avoidance?
5. Some kind of highlighting, productivity feature? Or maybe just a free pen…
6. If this isn’t IP68 waterproofing confirmed, we’ll dunk our Galaxy Note 7 in the bath
7. If you missed the memo, Samsung is probably going to skip over the Galaxy Note 6 entirely
8. Probably a stylus, right?
Samsung is expected to announce the Galaxy Note 7 at a dedicated Galaxy Unpacked launch event on August 2. TrustedReviews will be reporting live from the event with the latest on all things Samsung.
Related: Samsung Galaxy S8
Watch: All we know about the Galaxy Note 7
Spot anything we’ve missed in the trailer? Let us know in the comments!