- Page 1Best iPad Air Keyboards
- Page 2 Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- Page 3 Logitech FabricSkin Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- Page 4 Belkin Ultimate Keyboard case for iPad Air
- Page 5 ZAGGkeys PROplus Keyboard case
- Page 6 Incase Origami Workstation and Apple Wireless Keyboard
Ideal for working at night or in the dimly lit plane cabin, the ZAGGkeys Bluetooth keyboard case includes backlit keys. There’s an option of seven different colours to illuminate the keys including red, light green purple or white. Made from plastic, faux leather and aluminium, the 7.6mm thick Folio-style case connects via Bluetooth 3.0 and the 950 mAh lithium polymer battery is charged via micro USB. At the top of the keyboard there’s a dedicated row of iPad-specific keys at the top for copy/paste, volume, and even to activate Siri. You can expect three months of power between charges and there’s a battery to give you good warning when it’s running low.
We’re testing this keyboard currently, but the ZAGGkeys keyboards have proved a firm favourite among iPad owners for a long while now.