- Page 1Best iPad Air Keyboards
- Page 2 Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- Page 3 Logitech FabricSkin Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- Page 4 Belkin Ultimate Keyboard case for iPad Air
- Page 5 ZAGGkeys PROplus Keyboard case
- Page 6 Incase Origami Workstation and Apple Wireless Keyboard
Combining the Workstation with a full-sized Apple keyboard is the cheapest perhaps the most useful solution to adding physical typing support to your iPad Air. Available in red or black, the Origami Workstation uses velcro straps to create the stand for the tablet to rest on although there’s nothing actually to hold it in place. Add the wireless Apple keyboard and while you don’t get any dedicated iOS-specific keys, you do get a more familiar typing experience with a slim aluminium design.
Price: £19.95 (Incase Origami Workstation), £59 (Apple wireless keyboard), £79 in total