Tell us what you think of our new mobile website
TrustedReviews has an awesome new and fast mobile website and we want your feedback.
Last year we redesigned the homepage and optimised the whole website to make it much faster and easier to use, but that was just step one in our plans to make TrustedReviews as good as it can be. And you’ll have noticed step two if you’ve used TrustedReviews on your phone recently as we’ve just rolled out a brand new mobile website, too.
Here’s a quick video demonstrating the new features:
What’s new on the new mobile website?
- Totally revamped homepage with quick filter tabs for just Reviews and News
- In-content photos and article layout now consistent with desktop site
- Videos now supported on mobile using HTML 5
- Ultra-fast performance on any reasonable connection
- Swipe gesture support for galleries and round-ups
- Full comment support using Disqus for Mobile
- Price comparison and eBay deals built-in
- Access to user reviews from Reevoo
We’d like to thank our fantastic development team, Ignacio, Wojtek, Marcin, Sarah and Kelly, for all the hard work they’ve put into getting the mobile site ready to launch. As ever, they continue to work hard to continue to improve both the mobile website and the website as a whole to make it better for you.
While we’re at it, the whole team of Evan, Andy, Andrew, Mike, Luke and Sam would like to thank you all for your continued support. TrustedReviews has gone grown hugely in the last 12 months; traffic for April was more than double what it was this time last year. Do stick around, we have exciting plans for the near future!
In the meantime, we’re already working on some bug fixes and new features for future releases, but we’d love to hear hear your thoughts, suggestions and bug reports in the comments in the below, too.