With Donald Trump one step closer to the White House by securing the delegates necessary to take the Republican Party’s nomination, we thought it’d be apt to take a look at how computer programming may look under The Donald.
TrumpScript is a programming language that thinks and acts like The Apprentice US host and features only Trump-approved words.
It’s easy to type with small hands, the words true/false are replaced with fact/lie, while the language will not comply with requests from computers in China.
Related: Why Trump wants you to boycott Apple
The working language, which promises to ‘Make Python Great Again’ was created in under 24 hours by Rice University students and posted to GitHub (via Motherboard).
Here are some of the features:
- No floating point numbers, only integers. America never does anything halfway.
- All numbers must be strictly greater than 1 million. The small stuff is inconsequential to us.
- There are no import statements allowed. All code has to be home-grown and American made.
- Instead of True and False, we have fact and lie.
- Only the most popular English words, Trump’s favorite words, and current politician names can be used as variable names.
- Error messages are mostly quotes directly taken from Trump himself.
- All programs must end with America is great.
- Our language will automatically correct Forbes’ $4.5B to $10B.
- In its raw form, TrumpScript is not compatible with Windows, because Trump isn’t the type of guy to believe in PC.
- TrumpScript boycotts OS X and all Apple products until such time as Apple gives cellphone info to authorities regarding radical Islamic terrorist couple from Cal.
- The language is completely case insensitive.
- If the running computer is from China, TrumpScript will not compile. We don’t want them stealing our American technological secrets.
- By constructing a wall (providing the -Wall flag), TrumpScript will refuse to run on machines with Mexican locales
- Warns you if you have any Communists masquerading as legitimate “SSL Certificates” from China on your system.
- Won’t run in root mode because America doesn’t need your help being great. Trump is all we need.
- Easy to type with small hands
If you want to give TrumpScript a try, you can download the code from GitHub.