Microsoft has announced a “Fast and Furious Car Pack” for its upcoming racing exclusive, Forza Motorsport 6.
The content pack features cars that have appeared in the Fast and Furious franchise over the years, including Vin Diesel’s indestructible Dodge Charger.
Those who purchase the Ultimate or Deluxe Edition of Forza Motorsport 6 will be able to access the content pack for no extra charge, essentially making it a super fancy pre-order bonus.
That’s 11 free cars for those who pre-order the Ultimate and Deluxe editions of Forza 6.
You will also be able to buy the pack separately, however Microsoft is yet to announce any official pricing.
Check out the full list of Fast and Furious cars below:
- 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Fast & Furious Edition
- 1968 Dodge Charger Fast & Furious Edition
- 1969 Dodge Charger Fast & Furious Edition
- 1970 Ford Escort RS1600 Fast & Furious Edition
- 2014 Terradyne Gurkha LAPV F5 Fast & Furious Edition
- 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Fast & Furious Edition
- 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS Fast & Furious Edition
- 1995 Toyota Supra RZ Fast & Furious Edition
- 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R Fast & Furious Edition
- 2002 Nissan Fairlady Z Fast & Furious Edition
- 2001 Honda S2000 Fast & Furious Edition
The Ultimate Edition of Forza Motorsport 6 will be playable on September 10, a full eight days before the official release date.
Related: PS4 vs Xbox One
Forza 6 recently went gold as a demo was released onto the Xbox Live marketplace.
Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast and Furious was released earlier this year as a free standalone game to promote Furious 7. It featured unique cars from the film and additional missions players could partake in.
You can’t play as Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson though, which is unforgivable.
Forza Motorsport 6 is set to launch on September 18 exclusively for the Xbox One.