1. The promoter of the competition (“Competition”) is Time Inc. (UK) Ltd (the “Promoter”), which has its registered offices located at the Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London. SE1 0SU and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 00053626.
2. There will be one  winner of the Competition (“Winner”). 3. The Winner will win the following: Apex Play Arcade Machine (the “Prize”).
4. Your entry into the Competition (“Entry”) is not dependent on any purchase.
5. The Competition is open to residents in the UK and Isle of Man ages eighteen (18) or over, excluding current and past employees of Promoter, family members of current and past employees, the Promoter’s printers and agents and anyone materially connected to the administration of the Competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
6. The Competition will run on the following website www.trustedreviews.com/competitions (“Competition Website”).
7. To enter the Competition, entrants (“Entrant”) must choose the correct answer to a question and submit the answer, along with their contact details as per the instructions on the Competition Website.
8. Competition will open on 30 September 2016 and the closing date is 23:59 on 31 October 2016. No further entries will be permitted after the closing date.
9. Participants can only enter the Competition via Twitter by sharing the specific phrase “I voted in the @TrustedReviews #TRAwards2016. VOTE NOW for a chance to win a @bespokearcades arcade machine http://bit.ly/TrustedReviewsAwards2016”. Entry made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
10. Entrants can submit as many entries as they choose. Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted to the Competition Website.
11. Entries must be made directly by the person entering the Competition. By submitting an Entry you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The Competition will be drawn on 1 November 2016 (“Draw Date”). The Winner will be drawn at random from all entries received on or before the closing date stated above.
13. The Winner will be notified by email and/or by post within twenty-eight (28) days of the closing date.
14. The Promoter will notify the Winner the time and location that the Prize will be delivered.
15. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the Winner. If the Winner cannot be contacted, does not claim the Prize within 14 calendar days of notification, or if the Winner is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible Entrant, to be drawn at random from the remaining correct entries.
16. The decision of the Promoter is final, based on the criteria set out in the promotion and these terms and conditions and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
17. Failure to respond to information requested by the Promoter or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
18. The Prize is as stated and is not transferable to another individual. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
19. Prizes are subject to availability. Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the Prize being withdrawn. In the event of the Prize being unavailable, Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate Prize details supplier to any Entrant by any third party connected with this Competition.
20. Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
21. Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any Entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
22. The Winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
23. The Winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: TrustedReviews, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SU.
24. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
26. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details in these standard terms and conditions shall prevail.
27. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.