We all like Netflix, and who doesn’t like to chill, right? But when you pair the two…
There’s now an apartment designed for optimal Netflix-and-Chilling, and you can actually stay in it.
That’s because the Netflix & Chill Room – situated in Manhattan, New York – is now open to guests courtesy of Airbnb.
The room features a bed with Netflix sheets, a mini-bar, and, of course, access to Netflix. What more could you need?
It’s actually a project presented by ART404 and Tom Galle, but that doesn’t make it any less insane.
“The room is designed and equipped to experience ‘Netflix & Chill’ the best way possible,” writes Galle, the apartment host.
He continues: “With this project we bring the famous ‘Netflix & Chill meme’ to life and offer it as an IRL experience that people can rent for a night.”
Amenities listed include:
- The original Netflix and Chill Bed
- A fully stacked mini bar: Champagne, Wine, Rose, Rum, Vodka, Gin, Bourbon, Whiskey, Beer etc., soda and all kinds of juices to mix drinks
- A HD projector connected with the new Apple TV and Netflix account, with remote controllers for both
- Surround sound speakers around the bed
- A beautiful view over the city, especially during sundown
- Access to the rooftop with beautiful New York skyline view
- Large bathroom with marble finish
- Great location with a wide variety of restaurants close by, to visit or order to the room
The flat also comes with roof access, which purportedly gives you access to great views of Manhattan to the north and south.
But all of that comes at a hefty price – you’re looking at a very steep £288 per night. But it’s all in the name of love, right?
Would you stay in this crazy Netflix & Chill room? Tell us why – but not in too much detail – in the comments below.