Capcom has announced the minimum and recommended PC system specs for Street Fighter 5
Street Fighter 5 is coming to PS4 and PC in 2016, and Capcom has announced the kind of PC you will need to tackle the new fighter.
Capcom announced the system requirements in a post on its Capcom blog:
- Recommended: Windows 7 64-bit
- Minimum: Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz
- Recommended: Intel Core i5-4690K @3.50GHz
- Minimum: 6 GB DDR3
- Recommended: 8 GB DDR3
- Minimum: Nvidia GTX 480 (or higher)
- Nvidia GTX 570 (or higher)
- Nvidia GTX 670 (or higher)
- Recommended: GTX 960
- Broadband Connection Required
- Minimum: DirectX 11
- Recommended: DirectX 11
- Minimum: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset
Related: Ultra Street Fighter IV Review
Street Fighter 5 producer Matt Dahlgren confirmed to GameRevolution at Tokyo Games Show that there will be no on-disc DLC.
Capcom received significant criticism for the on-disc DLC found in Street Fighter x Tekken in 2012, so it’s a relief to see them abandon the practice.
The next beta for Street Fighter 5 will support cross-platform play between PS4 and PC platforms.
Street Fighter 5 is coming to PS4 and PC at some point in 2016.
It will remain console exclusive to PS4, with no plans to release on other platforms in the future.