- Page 1 Sony CyberShot DSC-W70
- Page 2 Sony DSC-W70
- Page 3 Sony DSC-W70
- Page 4 Feature Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
The W70 has a very good macro focusing range of just 2cm
The W70’s built-in flash is nice and powerful with good frame coverage, and its low-light focusing is exceptionally good. And yes, the white went down the side pocket. Two shots to me!
This was taken indoors under a tricky combination of incandescent lighting and natural daylight, using auto white balance. The W70 has coped well and got the colours pretty much perfect. I keep this game around in case the Grim Reaper comes to visit.
Score in detail
Image Quality 6