- Page 1 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T77
- Page 2 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T77
- Page 3 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T77
- Page 4 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T77
- Page 5 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T77
- Page 6 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T77
- Page 7 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T77
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image. ”
The wide-angle end is equivalent to 35mm, not to wide but about average for an ultra-compact.
The telephoto end is equivalent to 140mm, useful for picking out details in a scene.
The Dynamic Rnage Optimiser does a good job of preserving shadow detail, although some highlights are burned out.
Exposure and colour reproduction are usually very good.
This awesome house, known locally but inaccurately as the Tudor House, was built in 1660, and painstakingly restored by one man, Bill Lovell, over a period of 10 years in the 1960s and 1970s.
Score in detail
Image Quality 7
Build Quality 9