- Page 1 Sony Alpha A700 Digital SLR Review
- Page 2 Sony Alpha A700 Digital SLR Review
- Page 3 Sony Alpha A700 Digital SLR Review
- Page 4 Sony Alpha A700 Digital SLR Review
- Page 5 Features table Review
- Page 6 Test shots – ISO performance Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 8 Test shots – Exposure evaluation Review
”A range of general test shots are shown over the next two pages. In some cases, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it to show the overall image quality. Some other pictures may be clicked to view the original full-size image.”
As you can see there isn’t a big gain in overall detail going from 10 to 12 megapixels, but the overall quality is superb.
Using the Carl Zeiss T* 16-80mm lens, the edge-to-edge detail is superb, and the Dynamic Range Optimiser (DRO) has ensured a good balance between highlight and shadow.
This is a crop from the centre of the above image.
Edge detail is just as good.