- Page 1 Sony Alpha a100 Digital SLR Review
- Page 2 Sony Alpha a100 Review
- Page 3 Sony Alpha a100 Review
- Page 4 Sony Alpha a100 Review
- Page 5 Feature Table Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 10 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
This was taken using an 18-200mm lens, which was a bit slow and noisy, and has a little chromatic aberration towards the corners.
The A100 has a sensor that automatically focuses and sets the exposure as soon as the camera is raised to the eye, perfect for spur-of-the-moment shots.
The A100’s colour rendition is simply superb, and responds well to the old slide photography trick of underexposing by half a stop to increase saturation.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.