- Page 1 Sony Alpha a100 Digital SLR
- Page 2 Sony Alpha a100
- Page 3 Sony Alpha a100
- Page 4 Sony Alpha a100
- Page 5 Feature Table
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 10 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
This was taken using an 18-200mm lens, which was a bit slow and noisy, and has a little chromatic aberration towards the corners.
The A100 has a sensor that automatically focuses and sets the exposure as soon as the camera is raised to the eye, perfect for spur-of-the-moment shots.
The A100’s colour rendition is simply superb, and responds well to the old slide photography trick of underexposing by half a stop to increase saturation.