- Page 1 Sigma SD14 Digital SLR Review
- Page 2 Sigma SD14 Digital SLR Review
- Page 3 Sigma SD14 Digital SLR Review
- Page 4 Sigma SD14 Digital SLR Review
- Page 5 Features table Review
- Page 6 Test shots – ISO performance Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum ISO setting has been reduced to let you see the full image, and below that a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality.”
At the minimum 100 ISO, the image quality is flawless, with extremely good detail and colour.
At 200 ISO the colour saturation is already a little faded, but overall detail is good with little visible noise.
Image noise is visible at 400 ISO, with some breakdown of colour reproduction.
At 800 ISO the image quality is very poor, with distorted colour and visible noise.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.