- Page 1 Sigma SD14 Digital SLR Review
- Page 2 Sigma SD14 Digital SLR Review
- Page 3 Sigma SD14 Digital SLR Review
- Page 4 Sigma SD14 Digital SLR Review
- Page 5 Features table Review
- Page 6 Test shots – ISO performance Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
”A range of general test shots are shown over the next two pages. In some cases, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it to show the overall image quality. Some other pictures may be clicked to view the original full-size image.”
This is a full-res crop from the above image.
The SD14 has fantastic dynamic range, capturing a wide range of tones.
There is absolutely no fringing on this high-contrast edge.
This shot was taken in bright sunlight (yes, we finally had some), but the SD14 has coped well with wide the range of brightness.
The superb Sigma 18-50mm F2.8 EX DC lens produces extremely sharp detail and virtually no distortion.
This corner crop from the image above shows the excellent corner sharpness.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.