- Page 1 Sigma SD14 Digital SLR Review
- Page 2 Sigma SD14 Digital SLR Review
- Page 3 Sigma SD14 Digital SLR Review
- Page 4 Sigma SD14 Digital SLR Review
- Page 5 Features table Review
- Page 6 Test shots – ISO performance Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
”A range of general test shots are shown over the next two pages. In some cases, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it to show the overall image quality. Some other pictures may be clicked to view the original full-size image.”
This is a full-res crop from the above image.
The SD14 has fantastic dynamic range, capturing a wide range of tones.
There is absolutely no fringing on this high-contrast edge.
This shot was taken in bright sunlight (yes, we finally had some), but the SD14 has coped well with wide the range of brightness.
The superb Sigma 18-50mm F2.8 EX DC lens produces extremely sharp detail and virtually no distortion.
This corner crop from the image above shows the excellent corner sharpness.