- Page 1 Sigma DP1x
- Page 2 Design and Features
- Page 3 Performance and Results
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Zoom, Contrast and Colour
”Here is a series of shots taken at different ISO settings, to guage the camera’s noise levels. These shots were taken indoors using high-intensity tungsten lighting.”
This is the full frame at 50 ISO.
At 50 ISO the image quality is very good, with nice smooth colours, although there are some jagged edges.
At 100 ISO the white balance has done something peculiar, despite being on the same setting as the previous shot.
200 ISO and noise is clearly visible.
Worse noise still at 400 ISO.
At the maximum 800 ISO setting the noise is very bad.
This is the full frame at 800 ISO.