- Page 1 Samsung Pro815 Review
- Page 2 Samsung Pro815 Review
- Page 3 Samsung Pro815 Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
The Pro815’s AF system is very slow, so taking action shots is difficult. By the time the camera has focused, the subject has moved out of shot.
At the wide end of the zoom range the lens does produce a little spherical distortion, but it is very minimal considering the range of the lens.
The 815’s larger-than-average CCD produces better dynamic range than most, enabling it to cope with high contrast shots like this one.
Score in detail
Image Quality 9