- Page 1 Samsung Pro815 Review
- Page 2 Samsung Pro815 Review
- Page 3 Samsung Pro815 Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
Another RAW mode shot, this time set to high saturation mode, showing the colour response. It’s a little bit over saturated on the red channel.
The Pro815’s amazing lens has a wide end equivalent to 28mm, wide enough for panoramic landscapes and wide angle shots.
Taken from the same spot as the picture above, this demonstrates the extraordinary 420mm-equivalent telephoto end of the lens. Needless to say I used a tripod.