- Page 1 Samsung NX10
- Page 2 Design, Ergonomics & Screen
- Page 3 Screen, Performance & Video
- Page 4 Performance, Image Quality & Verdict
- Page 5 Features Table
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail And Lens Performance
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These pictures were taken indoors using high intensity tungsten light.”
This is the full frame at 100 ISO.
Image quality at 100 ISO is superb, with smooth noiseless colour.
Very similar results at 200 ISO.
Image quality at 400 ISO is still very good.
Some image noise is creeping in at 800 ISO, but the results are still printable.
The image quality at 1600 ISO is much worse.
3200 ISO and the quality is really bad, but to be not many similarly priced DSLRs do much better.
This is the full frame at 3200 ISO.