- Page 1 Samsung GX 1L Digital SLR Review
- Page 2 Samsung GX 1L Review
- Page 3 Samsung GX 1L Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality. The following pages consist of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure. For those with a dial-up connection, please be patient while the pages download.
My usual shot of the front of Exeter cathedral for a comparison of detail levels. I’ve got my own special spot on the front steps.
A 600-pixel crop from the above picture, showing the level of detail at 100% magnification. As you can see it is nice and sharp, with about the level of fine detail you’d expect from a 6MP camera.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.