- Page 1 Samsung GX 1L Digital SLR Review
- Page 2 Samsung GX 1L Review
- Page 3 Samsung GX 1L Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality.
1/80th sec, F8, ISO200
At the lowest ISO setting the GX 1L produces nice smooth noise-free images, as one should expect.
1/350th sec, F9.5, ISO400
At 400 ISO there is still no image noise, although there is a tiny hint of colour speckling in a few mid tones.
1/500th sec, F9.5, ISO800
At 800 ISO there is the faintest hint of noise in some mid-tone areas, but the image is still very sharp with good detail.
1/1000th sec, F11, ISO1600
At 1600 ISO there is image noise visible over most of the image, but it is well controlled and the image would be usable for most purposes.
1/1500th sec, F11, ISO3200
At 3200 ISO there is a good deal of image noise, and colour speckling is clearly visible all over the image.