- Page 1 Samsung GX 1L Digital SLR Review
- Page 2 Samsung GX 1L Review
- Page 3 Samsung GX 1L Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
I went to Bude in North Devon to try and shoot a nice sunset over the sea, but the weather had other ideas. Despite the dull light the GX 1L has produced a nice contrasty shot with good dynamic range and plenty of detail.
Shooting into the setting sun produces a dramatic and striking shot. The exposure meter has slightly under-exposed, but if you shoot in RAW mode you can adjust this in post-processing.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.