- Page 1 Ricoh GXR
- Page 2 Design and Features 1
- Page 3 Design and Features 2
- Page 4 Performance and Results
- Page 5 Features Table
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail And Lens Performance
- Page 8 Test Shots – Zoom, Contrast and Colour
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including dynamic range, colour rendition and the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image. ”
The wide angle of the P10 lens is equivalent to 28mm.
The telephoto end is equivalent to 300mm. I just got this one before it started to rain.
Dynamic range from the tiny sensor is disappointing, with poor shadow detail.
Colour rendition is also disappointing, with flat colours in standard mode and massive over-saturation in vivid mode.
Darth finds the the GXR’s poor image quality…disturbing.
Score in detail
Image Quality 5
Build Quality 8