- Page 1 Ricoh GXR
- Page 2 Design and Features 1
- Page 3 Design and Features 2
- Page 4 Performance and Results
- Page 5 Features Table
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail And Lens Performance
- Page 8 Test Shots – Zoom, Contrast and Colour
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These pictures were taken indoors using shaded natural light. ”
This is the full frame at minimum ISO.
At the minimum 100ISO the image quality is good, but a bit under-exposed.
Still no noise problems at 200 ISO.
Noise is starting to creep in at 400 ISO.
More noise is visible at 800 ISO.
More noise and faded colour saturation at 1600 ISO.
Very poor image quality at the maximum 3200 ISO.
This is the full frame at maximum ISO.