- Page 1 Ricoh GR Digital Review
- Page 2 Ricoh GR Digital Review
- Page 3 Ricoh GR Digital Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
Add the 24mm adapter and you get a little more into the scene, but there is some slight softness in the very corners of the frame.
This shot was taken hand-held at 1.40th of a second, with no vibration reduction or image stabilisation. That’s what good handling means.
The minimum aperture of F9.0 produces good depth of field. I’ll send a Mars Bar to the first reader who can correctly identify every component in this shot.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.