- Page 1 Ricoh GR Digital III
- Page 2 Ricoh GR Digital III
- Page 3 Ricoh GR Digital III
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and lens performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including dynamic range, colour rendition and the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image. ”
The fixed lens really makes you think about composition, and the built-in level helps to keep the horizon straight.
Flash range is excellent, well over the stated 3m.
Exposure metering and low light focusing are also very good.
This is the standard wide angle, 28mm equivalent.
The same shot with the 0.75x extension lens added. This is equivalent to approximately 21mm.
The 1cm focus range and manual focus are great for macro photography. If you’re not familiar with British currency, the penny has a diameter of exactly 2cm.
Score in detail
Image Quality 10
Build Quality 10