- Page 1 Ricoh GR Digital III
- Page 2 Ricoh GR Digital III
- Page 3 Ricoh GR Digital III
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and lens performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”A range of general test shots are shown over the next two pages. In some cases, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it to show the overall image quality. Some other pictures may be clicked to view the original full-size image. ”
The fixed wide-angle lens is too wide for the usual cathedral window shot, so here’s a seaside alternative.
The new GR lens is virtually distortion-free.
Centre sharpness is superb.
No chromatic aberration, but there is a little blurring right in the corner.