- Page 1 Ricoh CX4
- Page 2 Design and Features
- Page 3 Performance and Results
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Zoom, Colour and Contrast
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including dynamic range, colour rendition and the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image. ”
The wide angle is equivalent to 28mm. This shot is badly over-exposed.
The telephoto end is equivalent to 300mm. This shot, take a few seconds after the previous on, is under-exposed.
This shot too is under-exposed, leaving very little shadow detail.
Colour reproduction is very neutral, but saturation detail is good.
Score in detail
Design & Features 9
Image Quality 8
Build Quality 9