- Page 1 Pentax Optio SVi – Digital Camera Review
- Page 2 Pentax Optio SVi Review
- Page 3 Pentax Optio SVi Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
A range of test shots are shown over the next three pages. Here, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality. The following pages consist of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure. For those with a dial-up connection, please be patient while the pages downloads.
At the minimum setting of 50 ISO there is no visible image noise, and the F2.8 aperture ensures a good shutter speed despite the shady location.
At 100 ISO there is also no visible noise, and the shot is virtually identical to the previous one.
At 200 ISO some image noise is creeping into the shadow areas, but it isn’t enough to cause a major problem.
There is quite a bit of image noise at 400 ISO, but colour distortion is kept to a minimum and the result is still usable.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.