- Page 1 Pentax Optio I-10
- Page 2 Features and Design
- Page 3 Performance and Results
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail And Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including dynamic range, colour rendition and the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image. ”
The wide angle is equivalent to 28mm.
The telephoto end is equivalent to 140mm.
Dynamic range is pretty terrible in standard mode.
Even with D-Range on it’s not much better.
Colours look weak even in the “Flowers” scene mode.
What have they ever done for us?
Score in detail
Image Quality 5
Build Quality 7