- Page 1 Pentax K100D Digital SLR Review
- Page 2 Pentax K100D Review
- Page 3 Pentax K100D Review
- Page 4 Pentax K100D Review
- Page 5 Feature Table Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops Review
- Page 8 Pentax Shake Reduction Review
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality. The following pages consist of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure. For those with a dial-up connection, please be patient while the pages download.
No Sidmouth shots this time, so back to my old favourite the Cathedral windows. See below for a 100 percent crop of this image.
In this full-resolution crop of the above image, you can see the level of detail that the K100D produces. Very good for a 6MP camera.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test each product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare things properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.