- Page 1 Pentax *ist DL2 Digital SLR Review
- Page 2 Pentax *ist DL2 Digital SLR Review
- Page 3 Pentax *ist DL2 Digital SLR Review
- Page 4 Pentax *ist DL2 Digital SLR Review
- Page 5 Feature Table Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
One advantage with a digital SLR is superior low light performance. This was taken using a tripod, vivid mode, and 1.5 secs at F4.5.
The flash range on the DL2 is extremely good. The back wall of this pub is at least 30ft away.
The only real problem with image quality is a tendency to over-saturate reds in bright mode, although there is manual saturation adjustment available.
Score in detail
Image Quality 9
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.