- Page 1 Panasonic Lumix G2
- Page 2 Design and Features
- Page 3 Performance and Results
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail And Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including dynamic range, colour rendition and the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image. ”
Dynamic range is good, and metering is accurate, at least in this shot.
Compare this shot with the identical one from the Samsung NX10 review. Colour rendition looks a little unnatural.
The touch-focus feature makes it easy to frame for off-centre subjects.
The fast AF system is good for capturing moving subjects.
Framing in live view is very simple.
Score in detail
Image Quality 8
Build Quality 10