- Page 1 Panasonic Lumix FX37
- Page 2 Panasonic Lumix FX37
- Page 3 Panasonic Lumix FX37
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test shots – ISO performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality.”
This is the full frame at the minimum setting of 100 ISO.
At 100 ISO the image quality is very good, with nice smooth tones and good detail.
Already at 200 ISO noise reduction effects are visible, with some loss of fine detail.
400 ISO and the noise reduction is even more severe.
800 ISO is worse than most other 10MP compacts at 1600.
1600 ISO is best avoided altogether.
This is the full frame at 1600 ISO.