- Page 1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ5 Review
- Page 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ5 Review
- Page 3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ5 Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
This high-contrast shot has produced massive purple fringes around the edges of the tree branches and the roof of the cathedral, as the cells in the sub-par CCD overload and leak charge into their neighbours. This shouldn’t happen.
The closest focusing range of 5cm is not exceptional, and at this range the lens finally begins to show some distortion.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.