- Page 1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ5 Review
- Page 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ5 Review
- Page 3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ5 Review
- Page 4 Feature Table Review
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation Review
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
In this everyday snapshot colour and exposure rendition are both very good, but zooming in to 100% reveals compression artifacts in the sky and purple fringes along some of the high-contrast edges.
Despite the image processing inadequacies, the Lz5’s lens does an excellent job, providing lots of sharp detail right into the corners of the frame, and a minimum of barrel distortion.
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.