- Page 1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 Review
- Page 2 Design and Features 1 Review
- Page 3 Design and Features 2 Review
- Page 4 Performance and Results Review
- Page 5 Features Table Review
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance Review
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance Review
- Page 8 Test Shots – Zoom, Contrast and Colour Review
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including dynamic range, colour rendition and the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image. ”
The wide angle is equivalent to 24mm.
The telephoto end is equivalent to 90mm.
Dynamic range is better than average for a 10MP compact, thanks to the larger sensor.
Colour rendition is very natural and accurate.
Score in detail
Design & Features 10
Image Quality 9
Build Quality 10
Unlike other sites, we thoroughly test every product we review. We use industry standard tests in order to compare features properly. We’ll always tell you what we find. We never, ever accept money to review a product. Tell us what you think - send your emails to the Editor.