- Page 1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5
- Page 2 Design and Features 1
- Page 3 Design and Features 2
- Page 4 Performance and Results
- Page 5 Features Table
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 8 Test Shots – Zoom, Contrast and Colour
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including dynamic range, colour rendition and the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image. ”
The wide angle is equivalent to 24mm.
The telephoto end is equivalent to 90mm.
Dynamic range is better than average for a 10MP compact, thanks to the larger sensor.
Colour rendition is very natural and accurate.
Score in detail
Design & Features 10
Image Quality 9
Build Quality 10