- Page 1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3
- Page 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3
- Page 3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and lens performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image ”
The wide angle end of the zoom is equivalent to 24mm, ideal for wide landscape shots.
The telephoto end is only 60mm, which is barely longer than a standard lens.
Dynamic range is excellent thanks to the larger, less crowded sensor.
Colour reproduction is superb.
Low light performance is fantastic, and the 16:9 mode is great for landscape shots.
This is cropped from a full frame for composition, but the colours and exposure are as shot.
Here are some shots taken with a pre-production camera:
Score in detail
Image Quality 10
Build Quality 10